Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 822
Nokia Lumia 822 Specification
How To Soft Reset Nokia Lumia 822 by hardware buttons
If Nokia Lumia 822 not responding when you press the buttons, you can still restart it with Soft reset.
- Take out the battery.
- Wait a few seconds put the battery in and Press POWER key to switch your phone on.
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 822 by hardware buttons
- Press Power button to turn off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down button
- And connect charger to phone.
- Now you will see an exclamation mark on your screen.
- Next press the buttons in this exact order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button ->Volume Down.
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
- This procedure takes few minutes.
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Nokia Lumia 822 Using Menu
- Turn on Nokia Lumia 822
- Make sure Nokia Lumia 822 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Settings -> About phone -> Reset your phone -> Yes -> Yes.
- Nokia Lumia 822 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Attention: In this video tutorial you will learn how To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 822 .
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you’ve downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.
In this video tutorial you will learn how To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 822 .
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula