Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 810
Nokia Lumia 810 Specification
Processor Dual-core 1.5 GHz
Front Camera 1.2 MP
Resolution 480 x 800 pixels
RAM 1 GB RAM
OS Windows Phone 8
Rear Camera 8-megapixel
Battery capacity 1800mAh
How To Soft Reset Nokia Lumia 810 by hardware buttons
- Take out the battery.
- Wait a few seconds put the battery in and Press POWER key to switch your phone on.
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 810 by hardware buttons
- Press Power button to turn off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down and Power keys together
- Release keys when the phone vibrates
- Next press the buttons in this exact order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button ->Volume Down.
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
- This procedure takes few minutes.
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Nokia Lumia 810 Using Menu
- Turn on Nokia Lumia 810
- Make sure Nokia Lumia 810 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Settings -> About phone -> Reset your phone -> Yes -> Yes.
- Nokia Lumia 810 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you’ve downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.
In this video tutorial you will learn how To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 822 .
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula