That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
- Press And Hold Volume up Key + Power Key
- Now You Will see a Android Robot on screen
- Select ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset ” Option By Using Volume Key . Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Now Select ” Yes —– Delete All User Data ” And Confirm
- Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
- Turn on Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
- Make sure Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula