Hard Reset LG G2 mini (LG D620)
Before you decide to Hard Reset LG G2 mini (LG D620), please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
How To Hard Reset LG G2 mini (LG D620) by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your LG G2 mini D620
- Press And Hold Volume Down + Power Key Now You Will see a LG logo on screen
- Release Power key, and then immediately press the Power key again
- Use the Volume keys to navigate to YES or NO
- Hit the Power button to confirm your selection
- Use the Volume keys again to reselect your confirmation.
- At last hit the Power button to confirm the reset.
- That is all !
How To Hard Reset (Factory Reset) LG G2 mini D620 using menu
- Turn on LG G2 mini D620
- Make sure LG G2 mini D620 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- LG G2 mini D620 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn ow To Hard Reset LG G2 mini (LG D620).
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula