Huawei MediaPad Lite hard reset MediaPad 7 Lite factory reset
To get into Huawei MediaPad Lite recovery menu:
1. First Power off your Huawei mediaPad lite tablet.
2. Press and hold the the Volume Down + POWER keys together for about 10 seconds and recovery mode will appear.
2nd try this
turn on the device pressing Vol UP + power.
After vibrate keep press only Volume UP until you see gears.
Release Volume UP, and press Volume Down until green OK appears.
or via menu options
Huawei MediaPad Andorid 4.0 factory reset from menu
If your tablet is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset tablet and then Erase everything to format your MediaPad. All data will be lost!
Huawei MediaPad Lite hard reset using firmware upgrade
Another way to reset your tablet is, download and reinstall / update Mediapad Lite firmware. Firmware can be found oin Huawei’s official website.
Make a back up copy all of your important data before the upgrade process. All data will be lost!
1. Download from Huawei’s website the .rar or .zip file of Mediapad firmware. Unpack it. Copy dload directory (update.zip, unlmt.cfg etc.) to the root directory of microSD memory card. Keep the folder structure.
2. Make sure your tablet is powered off.
3. Insert SD memory card in the tablet memory slot.
4. The tablet will begin SD card upgrade automatically after you power on the tablet.
5. You should see the following screen
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula